Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Michael's First Day of Kindergarten 9-3-2013

So after our long weekend, a stau that made the evening even later on Monday night, Michael was off to his first day of kindergarten.  He was a little sad he couldn't ride the bus to school, but I was being the stubborn Mom and said I was going to drive him the first day.  :-)

 
Even with a little lack of sleep he is still smiling!!!

 
David was able to go into work a little later so he could be there for Michael's first day also!!!  He was pretty excited!

 
Daddy and his boys!

 
And Mommy and her boys  :-)  At this point Michael asked if he could leave the paper in the car.  He was a really good sport for me though.  He knows how much I like my photos!

 
The boys walking up to school!!!

 
This is where the kids meet every day before school - poor Michael was a little tired and had his head down on the table.  But he was a champ!

 
Heading into the school building, he is such a big boy!

 
He found his cubby and unpacked his stuff!

 
Daddy and his "dude"

 
Each child had to find a square on the carpet in the room.  We were allowed to be in there until 8:30 and then they wanted us to get going so they could start their first day.
 
 
One last photo with my big Kindergartner!!!  I am very proud of him!!  I did stay and help at the school a little bit that morning, but I didn't go back in the room.  One reason is because the teacher said not to go in to all the parents.  :-)  She wants to establish the classroom and rules for the first two months and I totally understand.  Though I have been caught helping AJ's teacher when they are walking in the hallways.  ;-)

 
Michael jumping off the bus!  He was so excited to ride the bus like his brother!!  He had a great first day and was glad he was finally going to school!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment