Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The family arrives!!!!

On Tuesday September 29th I was soooooo excited, my family was coming to town!!!!!  I planned their plane tickets a little wrong, so we had to drive to Frankfurt twice that day.  I didn't mind at all, and was thankful that David took one of the trips.


It didn't take more than 30 seconds for the cousins to start playing together!!  That is one thing I LOVE - in all the years and no matter how much time has gone by, it is like no time has gone by and they are off and playing.
 

They did some sword fighting, 


and more sword fighting.  They also were making videos to go on youtube (none of which were uploaded), but they had a BLAST doing it!!!!


Then Grandma and Grandpa arrived in the evening and the family was complete.  We were  relaxing as everybody else was a little jetlagged.  I told them to get all the rest they could because we were about to start our travels and adventures!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment