Saturday, November 24, 2018

Student Council Shut In

On March 17th - my 40th birthday - we had our yearly student council shut in.  My husband wanted to do something very  romantic for my 40th birthday, but I really wanted to be with our student council kids.  


We started out the night with bowling and dinner then came back to the school for some games.  And of course I was in charge of those!


AJ telling them what to do - or so he thought.


Michael ready for his turn in the relay race!!!


AJ and Joseph hamming it up!!!


I am sure you can tell what day it is!!  We had all sorts of green all around!!!


Ms. Mendoza trying to show the kids what to do.  She cracks me up!!!


The kids cheering on their teammates!!!


Michael bouncing his way back to the finish line!


AJ not doing as well staying on the bouncing ball.  LOL


AJ running to find the empty chair - in case you were wondering he was able to get a chair.


Michael walking very cautiously to get a chair when the music stopped.


David is such a wonderful husband who showed up to help me with my glow in the dark scavenger hunt!!  I put together a bunch of clues with 6 different teams and he helped me put all the clues out and in the right order.  :-)  He even humored me and put some glow in his hair!!!


One of the clues of the scavenger hunt - they had  to do things at certain stops as well!!


Having fun after the scavenger hunt - also we had to have the bouncy castle as well!!  The kids made sure we didn't forget that!  :-)


The last thing we did was put a movie on.  I  am not sure how long all the kids stayed up, but I knew I was tired by that point, but we had to stay up until the last kid was asleep.



AJ and his friend Eli playing bumper donuts.  At least that is what I called it.  LOL


Early morning my husband came back and helped us clean up.  I can't ask for a better husband!!!  We all had a blast, kids and adults.  It was a great last hurrah for the boys and I with student council.

No comments:

Post a Comment