Sunday, September 7, 2014

First Day of School

The boys were so excited to get back to school!!  I think we all were ready to get some routine back into our lives.  They went back to school on Monday August 25th.  I honestly can't believe the summer went by so fast and that my boys are going into 1st and 3rd grade!!!  Time really does fly and I am trying to slow it down and enjoy every moment I can!!

 
Both ready to head for school!!!

 
They are both so handsome and we are both so proud of our boys for all that they do!!! 

 
Mom and Dad with their boys!!!  Look how tall AJ is to me, I think both boys are going to pass me in height sooner than later. 

 
Heading up the hill towards the school with their new backpacks!

 
Michael loves to wear Daddy's hat!!!  They were waiting to meet their teachers!

 
Michael at his desk in Mrs. Smith's classroom and ready to roll!

 
AJ up in his class looking excited to start school!!!

 
Listening to the teacher while the parents were filling out forms.  It was such a great first day of school and both boys really liked their teachers so that is a wonderful thing!!!  I am hoping it will be another great year at KES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment