Sunday, March 6, 2016

Switzerland - day 2

The second day we woke up to a beautiful morning!  I was so excited that I had everybody up and ready quickly!  This time I even remembered to turn on the crock pot!!!


This was our view from our apartment in the morning!!!


On our way to the ski area we passed this waterfall and I couldn't get over how beautiful it was!

 
The boys were ready to get to skiing!!  Michael heading up the lift.



AJ and David heading up the lift as well!!!


My boys ready to hit the slopes!!!  They were all pretty excited!!!!!


The two snowboarders, always waiting on them.  ;-)  lol


And the two skiers!!!


After a couple of runs we all decided to head over to the other slopes.  Michael decided to take a little break along the way!!!


AJ decided to play in the snow as well!!!


I am not sure what AJ was doing, maybe swimming in the snow.  :-)


Michael deciding whether his brother's idea was a good one or not.


Our equipment - many of hours of fun on these!!!!


Next they decided to take my ski poles and try and dig holes with them!


AJ and David heading up the gondola!


Michael and I heading up as well!!!!


Michael and David heading down the slopes!!!


AJ is getting really good on that snowboard!!!


We found a new place for lunch, it was called North Pole and it was extremely yummy!!!  Also while we were eating lunch it rained outside.  We were able to put all of our stuff on the heater and not get any wetter.  It was perfect timing!


The four of us heading up the ski lift!!!  Thankfully the weather became much nicer!!!


Michael heading way down the hill!!  He was getting better every time!


It seemed on every run we stopped to have a snowball fight!


David enjoying the snowball fight as well!!!


My two snowboarders coming down the hill!!!


Doesn't he look like a natural?!?


The blue sky came out for a bit this day!!!


Michael getting the form better and better.


David coming down with a snowball in his hand.  Who do you think he is going to hit with it?!?


All three of my boys coming down the hill!!!


I LOVE his attitude!!!!!


Me heading down the hill!!


AJ and I heading down the hill!!

 
Me celebrating coming down the hill and all three of my boys made it up the hill!!!  Also celebrating having such a wonderful day on the slopes!!!!  We had such a wonderful time!!!  The boys asked if we could come back the next day because they wanted to go again.  I am so glad they enjoy it so much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment