Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Fest - Day 2

David, John and Sue didn't get back home until the wee hours of the morning, they slept in quite a bit.  That and they were still getting over some jet lag.  Because of that they woke up too late to go to Luxembourg.  So we decided to take them to the fest to show them what a German fest is like.


So where do you think the boys wanted to go first?!?  You guessed it, the claw game!  They boys are taking views from every angle to see if they can get it.

 
Grandma Sue checking out how the boys are doing! 



And the big boys just sitting back waiting for the boys to finish with their games.


Then, you guessed it, we headed over to the bumper cars.


AJ going after anybody he could find.  Though he and Michael had a truce not to get each other.


Michael having a great time!!!


The boys wanted to play more games, but they were over- ruled because the rest of us were hungry.  So the boys decided to take a break in these great hammocks!!  David and I really think we need them!!!!


John and Sue trying some of the festival food!  They really enjoyed it!!!


David and I with our steak sandwiches!!


The boys wanted to go on Take Off, so of course I said yes!!  It looked like fun!!


And then we took off - and we went around and around and around!  We all had a blast!!!!


Michael, AJ and Grandma Sue in the volkfest sign!!  Aren't they too cute!!!


We headed back to the bumper cars and Michael asked if I would go with him.  He is just a little short in the legs to push the gas and steer comfortably.  I am not sure why I said yes, because I got beat up pretty bad.  LOL


AJ all smiles on the bumper cars!!


The boys trying to get me to do their bidding with their pouty lip.  They thought it might work, but not so much on me, but on Grandma Sue it did.  :-)

 
AJ and I on the bumper cars.  I must really love these boys to go back on them!!



The boys riding together, I love when they get along this well!!!


We bought a few new cleaning items at the fest and the boys were having a lot of fun with them and Grandpa John was putting up with it!!! ;-)


The crew at the fest!  All smiles from all the fun they were having!!!!


AJ on the roller coaster - it was actually a pretty long one for the fest.
 
 
Guess what Michael wanted at the fest?!?  Yep, more cotton candy and I think this one was bigger than his head!!!  We had a great time and it was a nice for them to see what a small German fest is like!



No comments:

Post a Comment