Sunday, July 31, 2016

Phantasialand

On Saturday, June 4th, the student council headed out for their fun trip to Phantasialand!  Of course we all wanted to go, so it was a whole family thing!


The weather wasn't looking too good for the day, but we were going rain or shine.  We prepared for the worst.  As you can see it was a little foggy, but it wasn't slowing the boys down at all!



The crew waiting for the park to open.


My wonderful husband!!!  He makes me laugh!!!!


Me and my honey!!!!


The first ride of the day.  Unfortunately a couple of the kids that went on it with us were a little scared of it.


I love the characters that are walking around this park!

We hooked up with some of the other kids and wanted to go on the big roller coaster ride!  There was a little bit of a line, but not too bad.


The boys ready for another roller coaster ride!


Michael is the only one who would let me take a picture of him with the dragon.  Thank goodness one of my boys humors me!


Michael found his own nook and cranny!!!


Who doesn't love swings?!?


One of our favorite rides there, you shoot mice with chocolate and see how many you can shoot!!  AJ was the big winner of all of us.


Ice cream time!!!  It is the face off between Dad and son!!!


We were waiting in line for a really fun ride, it goes up and around, upside down.   It was soooooo much fun!!!!


The  boys going down the water ride.  I only went down once, it was a little cold that day and I didn't want to get too wet.  It was so much fun and the weather actually was a good thing because there wasn't as many people there and the lines were shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment