Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Cruise Day 9 - Rome

The next port was Rome.  David, the boys and I had spent a few days here a couple of years ago, so the rest of the family headed into Rome and we stayed on the boat.


The boys started out the morning with sleeping in and then some Sudoku.  They did really well.


Then the boys and I decided to hit the pool. As you can see it was empty, just like most of the boat!  It was great!!!


Michael doing a spinning move into the pool!



Then it was a little water polo time.  :-)


Unfortunately we were the only ones in the pool, so we turned it into monkey in the middle!!


Michael and I having a great time in the pool!!


AJ showing off some of his skills!!


Michael working on his one handed hand stands!


AJ looking down at something in the pool.


OH NO!!!!  Something just pulled him under!!


The boys were having a great time doing different tricks!  AJ decided rolling into the pool was a good idea!


Michael dabbing into the pool!


AJ dancing his way into the pool.


I LOVE my boys so much, they always make me smile!!!


AJ and I enjoying the sunshine and empty pool!!


After our swim, AJ had been wanting to play monopoly so we figured we had most of the day to try and finish a game.  :-)  We didn't end up finishing it, it still took too long. 


While we were enjoying the boat, Gabby and Mom were out looking at some wonderful art!!!


And walking the beautiful streets of Rome!!!


They had a fun cake for dinner that night!!!  It looked good, but it wasn't as tasty as I had hoped.


Mom and Dad were trying to hide from all of us, but never fear I found them!!!  LOL


The boys playing on the stairs - always monkeys!


We had another family of stuffed animals along with one extra bear!  It was actually really nice to stay on the boat and relax for the day when not many people were on the boat.  I can see now why Dad liked to stay on the boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment