Sunday, November 6, 2016

First Day of School

I can't believe how fast the summer went.  It was way too fast for the boys and myself.  We would have loved a few more weeks of vacation.  But unfortunately that wasn't going to happen.  So on August 29th it was back to school.


I also can't believe that AJ is in 5th grade already!!!  Time sure has flown by and now wearing contacts.  Such a handsome young man!!!


Michael as well in 3rd grade!!!!  Looking so handsome as well and grown up!!!


Brothers till the end!!!  As I think it should be!


David and his boys - man do they look alike and getting almost as big as their dad!


But they are even closer to being as tall as me!!  AJ thinks he is going to be taller than me by the end of 5th grade.  I told him he needed to give me a little longer than that.  LOL


This year the boys didn't want me to walk them into the gym.  That is them heading in without me.  They are growing up way too fast!!!


I asked if I could take pictures of them, but they said no.  So I said I would use my zoom and take them from far away.


Michael just hanging out with his new classmates.


AJ getting settled into to his class as well.


Michael found some of his best friends and was soooo excited!!  It looked like this was a start of a good year!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment