Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Michael's birthday

We have big birthday parties for the boys every other year.  This year was our quiet year with family.


Michael wanted to bring a treat for his class, he asked me to make birthday cake popcorn.  So of course I did!!!


Michael and I in his class.  They sang him happy birthday and it is quite a song in Ms. Babcock's class.  They have to do exercises and she extends the song A LOT.  Their arms were getting really tired at the end.  It was great!


Then we had our family celebration at home.  Michael decided he wanted me to cook for his birthday instead of going out. 


Instead of cake, he wanted brownies and brownies is what he had!!!


Even though it was just  us, Michael said he had a great birthday!!!  I can't believe he is 9 already.  They are growing up way too fast!!!  I keep telling them to stop growing and slow down, but it is not working. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment