Thursday, May 11, 2017

Disneyland Paris - Day 2

On Wednesday, November 23rd, we got up and wanted to start our day nice and early.  Since we were staying at a Disneyland hotel, we were able to get into the park at 8 am and do a few rides before everybody else arrived.


You can see the streets are pretty deserted, just the way I like it!!!  My three handsome men!!


I LOVE the expression on AJ's face.  He cracks me up!  We headed over to Space Mountain, one of my favorite rides!


Heading across the bridge to the other side!


Michael and AJ decided to try and pull out the sword in the stone.  Unfortunately neither one is the next king.


The boys decided to try together to see if they could get it out.  Still no luck.  LOL


Michael and David ready for the Peter Pan ride!!!  Love those smiles!!!


It is truly amazing everything that is built.


The boys and I on the tea cups!!  David gets motion sickness easily so he decided to sit this one out.


After one time as well, I decided to let the boys go by themselves a second time.  I could hear laughter and look at those smiles!!!


Guess which ride we did next?  We do love this one.


Michael decided he was ready to try Indian Jones today with AJ and I!!  He was excited!


After that it was time for a little lunch.


As we were heading out of lunch we came upon another parade!!  We have such good timing!!



I love Chip and Dale and who doesn't love Winnie and Eyor!!



The three little pigs, and the stripped one looks a little angry.  LOL


And at the end of the parade - yep you guessed it, Santa Claus!!!


After the parade we headed back over to Disney Studios.  The boys with the famous broom!



The boys and I heading into the Tower of Terror!  This is AJ's favorite ride!


David hadn't seen the Moteurs Action - so we decided today was a good day to go and see it!!!


This guy was pretty good on the motorcycle!


Next is the car chase between good and evil!


I know it is corny - but I like Lightning McQueen's part in this!


And the evil villain you have to have of course!


More motorcycle stunts - breaking through the glass.


They were very entertaining!  We love to watch them do all their stunts!


And the final act, the burning man!


The four of us on our tram tour of how they make movies!


It is interesting seeing old props used in the movies.


We became part of a "movie" with fire and water rolling down!  It was a great day and it wasn't over.  I had one more surprise for the boys that they didn't know about.  Two of their best friends were also coming to Disneyland and staying at the same resort.  I said I was talking them swimming and we made a stop.  They couldn't believe their eyes!!!  They were so excited more ways then one!  They told me I had to stop surprising them!!  At least they were good surprises!!!!  We headed to the pool for some swimming and then back for bed to get ready for the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment