Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving feasts at school

So I promise I will get to our weekend in Garmish, but I wanted to put up a few pictures from the Thanksgiving parties the boys had.  Michael's was first at 11 am.  They had made their own table cloth and place mats.  They had apple pie and pumpkin pie.  Michael didn't like either, but enjoyed the whip cream.  They do a great little song before they eat snack.  It was really great to hear and I think Michael really enjoys when I come to class.  I am going to have to see how I can volunteer more!  Then we hurried down to AJ's school for his feast at 11:45.  His class was having a full Thanksgiving dinner, turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, etc.  I was really happy since we weren't having a full one the next day!  They did a wonderful little skit for us before we ate!  They are so cute and have such a wonderful teacher who is so active and loves to teach!!  The class was very excited to do the little skit!  I was trying to upload the videos but it is not working.  Will try again later.

 
My happy boy!!!

 
Not eating his pie, but loving the whip cream

 
His hand print turkey

 
Such a sweet brother - he is thankful for his brother

 
AJ and his classmates outside waiting to go in

 
Singing "Hello Mr. Turkey"

 
Taking a rest


                                                              Eating yummy food!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment