Friday, May 16, 2014

Military Ball

So between moving, checking out of housing, trying to unpack boxes, birthday party, karate, and coaching t-ball David decided that he wanted to go to the AG ball, so what did I say?  Sure let's do it!  So on Saturday off we went to the AG ball.


David and I before we left the house.  Isn't he handsome?  That is part of our wonderful new backyard!!


So the football draft was on that weekend, David was getting regular updates on what the Seahawks were doing.  I tried taking his phone away, but he wouldn't let me.  :-)


Some of our friends were there too, her are the handsome men!


David with Jen - they have known each other since Fort Lewis days and deployed together.


Us at the ball, David a little more comfortable.


Getting down on the dance floor.  I even joined in after this. :-)  I have to say this was one of the most fun balls I have been too.  We sat be really wonderful people, David's new boss, and had a great time with friends!  David has been really good to me and only dragged me to four balls in his whole career.  For those of you in the military you know that isn't many.  They have at least 2-3 balls a year you can go to.  But I really enjoyed myself at this one and had fun dressing up in my new dress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment