Saturday, May 17, 2014

Mother's Day

So after getting home really late on Saturday, I was only able to sleep in a little in order to be able to get ready for church that morning.  That is okay.  AJ decided on his own that he wanted to cook me breakfast in the morning.  It was so sweet, I came down stairs and he told me to just sit down and relax he was cooking me eggs and bacon.

Here Daddy and AJ cooking us breakfast!!


After church we headed downtown Kaiserslautern with some friends to go out to eat.  This beautiful waterfall was right out front. 


Michael and Miles - both boys LOVE Miles and he is so good with my boys!  The kids played Uno while the adults were able to have a wonderful chat.  It was a nice relaxing lunch with wonderful friends!!!


So I made my boys pose like this but Lynnie told me about this pose and I absolutely loved it!!  After that home for a short nap and then David made me dinner.  It was a great day and I felt very loved!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment