Monday, November 9, 2015

Malaga

On Saturday, October 10. we decided to take it easy, sleep in, and then see what is around the town we were staying in.


I love this picture of David!!!  Look at that handsome smile!!!!


Where do you find the kids first thing in the morning?!?  Yep you guessed it - the pool!!!  I am so glad they are enjoying the pool so much!!!


Michael jumping in on the side, he decided it was easier than slowly getting in.  The water was a little cold.


This is what happens when you leave your camera on the table.  I LOVE my brother!!!!


Al, Mom, and Julie playing a little cards in the morning.


Gabby doing a little drawing.


AJ and Kaitlyn deep in conversation.


After a lazy morning, we decided to head down to town and get some lunch.  This place was recommended to us.  The kids are looking at turtles and fish.


There were quite a few of them in there!


This tree was over us while we were eating and I think it is great!!!  Look at the hanging parts of the tree.


Michael and Gabby decided to play some cards while they are waiting for lunch.


The rest of us are just enjoying the ambiance.


Kaitlyn and AJ found the playground.  They even have a bouncy castle behind them.  I am guessing that they blow it up when it was busier.


AJ showing us his hops!!!!  We had a great lunch, with great ambiance and then decided to check out more of the town.


We headed down to the beach.  I saw this and had to take a closer look.  It is a boat shaped BBQ with fish roasting away.


The first step in the Mediterranean Sea!!  It is so much warmer than the Pacific Ocean!


It was really neat, they had a ton of playgrounds out on the beach!  Michael and Gabby are doing an obstacle course.


My monkey on the monkey bars - he sure does love them!!!


Gabby, AJ, and Kaitlyn in the sea!


Michael decided to join them in the water.  He was having too much fun playing at the park, but he does love the water all of them do!


Al washing off his feet, I like how they camouflage it.  They have quite a few of them on the beach.


We headed back to the house and where did the kids head to?!?  You are right - the pool, which is great!!!


And the adults are just relaxing and enjoying the day!


AJ wanted to take me for a walk and show me the different trees that are on the property.  This is an olive tree.  Al tried them, but they aren't very good right off the tree he said.


AJ took me to the mango tree to show me where they have been getting all the yummy fruit!


Another great end to the day, playing games as a family!  I love the quite time, no electronics, enjoying each others company!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment