Monday, February 8, 2016

Christmas X2

So, there were a few problems with the mail this year and we didn't get all our Christmas present by Christmas, but the boys were very excited to have two instead of just one.


The boys starting to rip into their presents!!!


AJ has gotten into socks like his father, and he was sooooooooooooo excited to get some Seahawk socks!!!


Look at that smile on his face!!!


 David was very excited about his new hat!!!


Look at that smile!!  Do you think that we are a Seahawk family?!?


Michael getting his new Seahawk shirt!!!!


David just saw that he received new Marshawn Lynch socks!!!


I think AJ was trying to use the force or something to figure out what was in this gift.


I was SUPER excited as well to get some Seahawk socks!!!!


I also was very excited, I saw that I received a new Seahawk blanket!!!  To say the least it was a wonderful 2nd Christmas!!!!  We were all extremely spoiled!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment