Monday, May 23, 2016

Mother's Day

The school had a wonderful mother's day lunch that I was able to attend.  I attended both lunches for the boys.


 Michael's lunch was first.  He was so excited that I was able to come and have lunch with him!!!


We have to have our silly selfie!!!  I love Michael!


AJ being on student council, he helped plan the lunch.  He also sang in front of the whole school which I was so very, very proud of him!!!!!


Next was lunch with AJ!!!  He is such a handsome young man!!!  We had a great lunch of subway!  It was such a great lunch time!!!


Then on actual Mother's day, the boys let me sleep in which was all I wanted for Mother's day!


After my workout in the morning, the boys surprised me with presents!


David bought me a new workout shirt that I love!!!!



Then I got a new backpack for traveling, which you know I LOVE to do!!!!  After I took my shower we decided to head over and do some bowling.  They beat me the first game, but I came back in the second!!!


That night I asked David for one of my favorite dinners - ribs!!!  He did a wonderful job and made his potato salad!!!  It was a wonderful day and I fully enjoyed my time with my three boys!!!!!  They did a great job of making me feel special!

No comments:

Post a Comment