Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Austria Skiing - Day 1

On February 3rd we headed to one of our favorite skiing places in Austria!!!  This is the place that Kay and Petra introduced us to.


AJ and David heading up the mountain in the gondola!!


Michael and I heading up the gondola!!


Michael ready to hit the slopes!!!


I am so excited to be up on the slopes again!!!!


AJ and David, my two snowboarders!!  Looking good!!!


And they are off!!!


Michael and AJ heading down the slopes!!


My three boys!!  How I love them all so much and enjoy spending time with  them wherever we are!!!


Heading up for another run!!  I love Michael's face!!


The family that does winter sports together, stays together!!!


Look at that view!!!  The sun came out for us!!!


AJ with his snowboarding skills!!


David looking so natural on the snowboard!


Mom bringing up the rear - but enjoying the day together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment