Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Austria Skiing - Day 3

On February 5th we got ready for our last day of skiing in Austria.


We had the slopes all to ourselves in the early morning!!  It was great!!!


David off and running or snowboarding!!!


AJ and I decided to switch, I was snowboarding and he skied for a little while.  We figured this was the only time our feet would be the same size.  It was fun but we were a lot slower then the other two.


Michael and I having a great time!!!


Michael doing awesome on his skis!!!


AJ and I hanging out at midway stopping point.


I love spending time with this wonderful man!!!!



The boys and I at the bottom of the run.


Michael trying to push me backwards - I am not sure what I did.  LOL  We had so much fun skiing and will definitely miss skiing here.


No comments:

Post a Comment