Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Austria Skiing - Day 2

On February 4th we heading our early for our second day of skiing!!


It was a BEAUTIFUL morning with lots of great sunshine!!


Look at the sun shining behind me!!  I love it!!!


I love how the clouds are nestled in the mountains!!!  God does marvelous work!!


AJ coming down the slopes!!


The three boys ready to hit the slopes!!!


I just can't get over the view!!


David after a run down the mountain!!


David and I - we are such a cute couple!!!


Michael hitting the high five on the way down!!!


Lunch time, the boys are happy for a little break and some re-fueling.


Daddy and Michael waiting for us at the midway point.



AJ looking good!!!



I am so glad David can snowboard with the backpack, I sure can't!!  It is because he has such strong legs!!  It was another wonderful day of skiing!!  We couldn't have asked for better weather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment