Sunday, January 13, 2013

Michael's first lost tooth

Well the big news of the weekend is that Michael lost his first tooth today!!! He has been so excited about losing it for awhile now, it has been really loose but he wouldn't let us pull it out. I probably should have because I think when he was eating his cereal this morning he might have swallowed it. But that is okay because we wrote the tooth fairy a letter explaining it and I am sure she will understand!

On Saturday the boys and I went swimming at the Ramstein pool and took one of AJ's friends with us. It was a blast!! I think I have at least a dozen new bruises from all three boys!! It was a little weird to be swimming inside and looking out at the snow that fell that morning. They have a few slides in there and some other toys, but no hot tub - I am not sure what they are thinking. After almost 3 hours I was done and a little cold. We also had to get home to get ready to go to our friend's 40th surprise birthday party. We went to a great little restaurant in Otterbach called Krone. It was Italian and had a wonderful atmosphere. It was inside a three story house and we were up on the third floor with a huge table. The food was yummy and the company was great!! The birthday boy was also surprised!!!

All the adults brought electronics for the kids so we could have a little more adult conversation.


Daddy and his youngest dude!!! Always having a great time!!! Sunday was another full day of church, lunch at the BX and Awanas for the boys. David is now watching the Seahawks and I really hope that it turns around like it did last time. GO SEAHAWKS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment