Sunday, February 9, 2014

Basketball

We have been keeping busy here, not much sightseeing at this time but we have been doing a lot of roller skating, rock climbing, karate, basketball, scouts, etc.  Since I am coaching basketball I can't take pictures and ref on the court at the same time.  So I asked Michael to take a few pictures for me so I would have some of AJ playing basketball.  He did excellent in his games!!  He made a basket in the last game, nothing but net!  The team is doing great and really improving!  It has been a good season so far.  We have three more weeks and they are already having sign ups for baseball.  Crazy.


AJ is number 9 - looking to get an inbound pass.


Getting some water after a hard quarter of running!


On the move to play some defense.


Bringing the ball down to start the offense


Concentrating really hard - check out the tongue.  :-)  It has been a good season but coaching adds a whole another element and time commitment.  It has been fun, but I think I will let somebody take over for the spring season :-)  Especially since David will be back and I plan on getting some more traveling in.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment