Monday, March 24, 2014

Daddy is HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

So wonderful news, David is HOME!!!!!!!  We are so excited.  I didn't tell the boys that he was coming home so it was a complete surprise!!   They thought it was still another two weeks.


His first look up and not knowing who is walking in the house.


Realizing it is Daddy!


And the leaping hug!!!  So heartwarming to see them reunited


Michael was still sleeping when David arrived, he woke up soon after, coming down the stairs and wondering why I have the camera.


Looking over and seeing Daddy and it was on, he ran to his dad!!


Running, jumping hug!!!  :-)


The boys didn't want to be separated from him, so they watched while he unpacked his stuff.


Then onto wrestling!!  They were so excited to be able to wrestle again!  Mommy said they are getting just too big to wrestle with her.


Daddy getting both of them - so many laughs and giggles going on!


Then came to jumping on Daddy.  I am so glad it is him and not me.  :-)


Michael in mid-air - I am not sure how much David could take, but he took a lot for his boys.


So I hadn't opened up my birthday presents since I knew David was coming home.  Well my parents found out how expensive ketchup is on the economy and how you don't get much when going to McDonald's etc.  They also know how I keep ketchup packets in my purse just for those times when I need ketchup.  So they were hilarious and sent me a large flat rate box full of ketchup packets!!!  We were all cracking up!!!  Then we headed to the BX for the boys to play, grab a few things and give David a little nap, only 40 minutes though.

Then on to roller skating, we were really trying hard to keep him awake so he could change time zones easier. 


My boys together again!!  That makes me so happy!!


 We are back together again too!!!  Loving it!!!  He made it for over an hour, then tapped out for another nap.  This one we gave him a little longer before I sent AJ out to wake him up.  The boys tried rollerblading this time and both of them were wonderful at it!!!  I was so impressed and it was their first time!


When we arrived home David helped AJ work on his space derby shuttle for cub scouts.  I can't tell you how glad I am about David being home to help out on this one, the pine wood derby car was hard enough.  ;-)


Then after dinner a rousing game of Tetris Jenga!  We had just bought it today and had to keep Daddy awake just a little bit longer.  It was fun and challenging and different.  We had a busy day and did really great keeping him up most of the day!  He was able to sleep all night!  We are all so happy that he is home, it was nice to see him before we left for school this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment