Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Poland here we come!

So the next day bright and early we headed for Poland.  It is about a 8 hour drive.  It turned into almost ten because a semi was on fire on the autobahn.  It was awful.  But we did make it up to Poland and were so excited to get out of the car!!!!





We stayed at this wonderful hotel called the Blue Beetroot Hotel.  It is one of the best ones there!!!  I have heard about it since before I came to Germany and had to stay there.  The boys out on one of the balconies there.


Michael was so excited that there was a Michael sized door out onto that balcony!


Since we had been in the car for so long we decided to take a walk.  This horse was squaring off with AJ and talking to him.


And they are off!!!  I was going to try and run off as much energy as possible before we headed in.


This horse was okay being petted, he was the one male there and named Prince.


My wonderful boys being so silly out in the woods!!  Thankfully this was right behind the hotel so no driving necessary.


My three men!!!  I love them so much!!!!



Boys and their sticks, you can't keep them out of their hands - but I love that my boys are boys!!


We found some great places to climb and have some fun in the woods.


There is David up on the hill, over looking his pride!


They were so proud of themselves climbing up the hill!


LOOK OUT!!  They are coming after me!!!!


More rocks, more climbing - my monkey boys!


We found a neat little fort, I think it said to stay out but wasn't sure, we left it just the way we found it.


David and I on the walk - so nice to just be a family, walking out in God's beautiful country!


It started to sprinkle so we decided to head back to the hotel, you can see it in the distance.  We headed in, had a wonderful dinner there and played a few card games to end the night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment