Monday, November 10, 2014

Scouts at the police station

So the Tigers and Bears decided to go to the police station together.  This worked out really well for me, I was able to have them both do it at the same time.  Both my boys have done this tour before, but they both needed to do it again to earn their next rank.

 
Here one of the SPs is showing the boys how to use the baton.  I would not want to be on the receiving end of one of those.

 
I think this is my boys favorite part!!!  As you can see both SPs are trying to get out of the way.  :-)

 
Look at Michael and his jumping hit and AJ going after the knees.

 
And down he goes!!!! I think the boys enjoyed this a little too much.  :-)

 
Next up was the dog demonstration and boy do those dogs have some strong jaws!

 
The boys getting ready to check out the police car.

 
I told AJ this is the ONLY time I want to see him in the back of a police car.  :-)

 
She turned on the sirens for them before she knew that she wasn't supposed to.  Oops.

 
Michael had a chance to be the co-pilot and "talking" to other police officers.

 
AJ's turn!  Both boys had a really great time and enjoyed being there!  After that we had to hustle over to AJ's football game.  We move from one thing to the next, always busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment