Monday, January 11, 2016

Christmas time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The boys had been counting down the days till Christmas eve and it was finally Christmas eve!!!  They were extremely excited!!!  I think we all were!!


They tried to get us to let them open their present in the morning, but I prevailed and they had to wait till after dinner.


This year we stepped it up and instead of just pajamas, there were also slippers.


They were so excited to get them and it was all minion stuff this year.



So the kids must have been pretty good over the year because Santa came and filled up their stockings and a bit more.


Another one of our family traditions is that they have to sing jingle bells on the steps before they come down (or up) the stairs.  I am glad that my boys will till do this!


Checking out what Santa and his reindeer ate last night.


Boys digging into their stockings.


I love to see the excitement in their faces when they open their gifts, no matter how big or small they are.


As AJ was looking through his stocking, he had to organize everything in piles beside him.  I love it!


The boys are super sweet, when they had a joint gift they each had to have a hand on it and each had to rip some of it.



After the boys opened their stockings, it was David's turn to dig into his.


David was very excited, he received a new shaker with superman symbol on it!!!


After Daddy, it was my turn.  Michael came over to keep me company while I opened up my gifts.  One was a wonder woman key chain!!!


Can you tell which side is AJ's and which side is Michael's?!?


Next was present time, we were missing a few boxes that didn't quite make it, so we took turns and opened one at a time.


David in his minion pajamas opening his presents!


And yes I had minion pajamas as well!!  I was opening a gift from David.


And do you know what he did?!?!  He duct taped it, all around, really tight.


I was having problems, so AJ came to my rescue to try and open it.  It was a screama stick for karate.  He thought he was so funny!!!



The boys opening up another joint gift!


David of course had a little bit of a Seahawk Christmas!!!  You can't have Christmas without Seahawks.


The boys saw this carved lion at one of the bazaars and they said Daddy had to have it!  So they wanted to buy it for him and we did.  It is an original, carved out of special wood and it looks really cool!!!!


All of us in our minion gear!!!  David and I didn't have slippers, but we did have socks!!!


After gifts, the boys played with their new toys and so did David.  He received a Lego set and started putting it together.  AJ did help part of the time.  We had one of David's co-workers over for Christmas dinner and played some of our new games.  We had birthday cake for Jesus which was yummy.  We talked to our family via skype which was the next best thing to being with them.  It was a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment