Sunday, January 10, 2016

Cookie time

Michael's class was doing a cookie decorating activity on Wednesday December 16th.  He really wanted me to come and help, so I took off a 1/2 day so I could help out.


Michael waiting patiently as the teacher explains the rules.


One side of the gym had cookies, frosting, sprinkles, etc.  They had to "buy" them with their money.  It had to be exact change.  That is where I came in.


I was the bank, so they had to come and exchange their bigger coins into smaller ones so they could purchase all they wanted on their cookies.


Here he was making sure I gave him the right change.  ;-)


After he bought everything that he wanted, he was able to decorate his cookie and drink his hot chocolate.


He was asking if he could lick the rest of the frosting that he didn't use for his cookie.  The answer was yes and all the kids dug in!!  Oh my gosh I think that all these kids were on an extreme sugar high!  They had so much fun!!!  Michael was very excited that I was able to help!  Since I had to take off half a day, I stayed around and had lunch with him.  It was a good morning!  Unfortunately AJ's class wasn't doing a big thing like this so I couldn't help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment