Monday, April 1, 2013

Michael's Easter Party

On Friday I stayed to volunteer at Michael's class.  They were having their graduation pictures taken, Easter cupcakes, the Easter bunny and an Easter egg hunt.  It was one busy morning.  It started out as me reading to Michael and a few kids and then they all came around and listened to me.  Which was good because it was a little wild in there that morning. 

 
Every morning they sing this really cute song that says Good Morning to our friends.  They hold hands in a circle.  I just love it!!
 
 
Then they do the pledge of allegiance.  I am so glad they do this every morning!
 

 
On Friday they also have show and tell.  Michael LOVES to do show and tell!
 

 
Michael and his "pouty" lip, he loves to do it because it makes me laugh!!
 
They each were able to have one green cupcake and then decorate them.  He put a peep and some jellybeans on his!  He was very proud of it!!  Didn't end up eating it, he ate peaches instead.  I know that is not my kid!  LOL
 

 
The Easter bunny coming to visit!!  Michael really loved it!  There was one girl in his glass that still doesn't like the bunny and was in tears.  I felt really bad for her and told her I would protect her and moved her away.  :-)
 

 
The kids getting ready for the egg hunt.

 
Michael really got a great start in front of the other kids!!
 
He was also really smart and went around back where he didn't have to compete with the other kids to get the eggs!

 
Michael with his really, really full basket of eggs.  So full that the handle broke off on our way to the car!  It was only made of construction paper, but we were able to save the eggs though!

 
Michael with Ms. Duncan one of his AWESOME teachers!!

 
Michael and Mr. Angel!!  Michael really LOVES his teachers!!!  We are really going to miss them next year, I just hope he gets a good teacher next year.  It was such a fun morning to spend in Michael's class!!!  David had to pull overnight duty again on Friday so we took dinner to him and had dinner where he was pulling duty.  I figured if he couldn't get to us, we would go to him!!  The boys had a great time and I think David did too!!!

1 comment: