Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy Father's Day!!!!

Okay so I know it is a little early for this, but since we are going to be heading for our cruise on Father's day, we celebrated early with David.  I had a dentist appointment that morning, so my wonderful husband helped the boys weed our garden.  And I couldn't help it, but I had to put another picture of it, things have just started to bloom and I am soooooo excited about it!!  I just had to share  ;-)
 
Isn't it so pretty and green right now, our tomato plants are in the back left, front left is pumpkin, then bottom middle is watermelon, above that is lettuce and above that are carrots, to the right of the lettuce is cauliflower, I think, above that are the strawberry plants and over from those are broccoli and cucumbers.  So we shall see how it gets along and if we get more!!!  Here is to hoping!!!
 
But any way, I digress, back to Father's day.  We took Daddy to a movie, a kids move, Epic.  It was a pretty good flick and we had a great time!!  After that we took him out to dinner.  They have a Chili's here on post and we had never been so we decided to try it out.
 
 
The boys were so excited to give him his present that they wanted to wake him up really, really early in the morning.  But I told them they had to wait until dinner.

 
They made a card at school - it says Best Dad Hands Down and he is!!  I didn't have any say in them picking the Seahawk colors they did that all on their own.  They know how much Daddy likes his Seahawks!!!

 
The boys really, really wanted to get him the bat cave Lego set and so we did, along with a new movie for him.  The boys are showing him all the cool things about it, they are as excited about it as he is!!

 
Eating dinner together!!  Man they look soooo much a like it is crazy!!  Both such handsome men!

 
I couldn't help myself, Michael just cracks me up!!  Can you tell he is running a fever here?  He basically laid in my lap the whole dinner, but had enough energy to ham it up for the pictures!!

 
Michael giving me a great big hug!!!  I sure do love when my boys give me hugs even if they aren't felling real good.  I hope he starts to feel better since we leave in about four hours for our cruise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment