Saturday, June 29, 2013

We are BACK!!!

We are back from our two week vacation, and let me tell you it was FANTASTIC!!!  Two weeks with no electronics, cell phone leash, work, nothing but spending time as a family and we certainly did that!!  We had wonderful weather, met some great people and truly enjoyed just being a family.  We arrived home today and have unpacked, done laundry and working on getting settled in.  I have downloaded all my pictures and will start going through them and will get them uploaded, hopefully I will get my first post done by tomorrow.  :-)  I am as excited to write about our trip as I hope you are to read about it, there were so many wonderful parts and to finish it off with Rome was great!!!  We did a lot of walking throughout our vacation and a lot of eating ;-)  I can't say how wonderful and much needed it was!!!  I feel like we all really were able to relax and have a good time!!!  So stay tuned and I will get to picking out photos and start getting them uploaded soon!!

On a side note, we came home to this wonderful surprise!!!  Michael and AJ were yelling at us before we even had the van unloaded!
 
Yep, this is our garden right now!!  Can you believe it?!?  I sure can't, I didn't think anything would grow at all.  The boys were able to pick a few strawberries to eat today and everything!!  Just as a reminder, this was how our garden started out back in May....
 
To say the least all of us are really excited about it!!!  I think maybe next year I will have to plant things a little farther apart or build a second one.  Live and learn, not bad for my first try and not doing any research before hand.  :-)  I hope all is well for everybody and I will get to work on those posts - get ready for some history lessons.  ;-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment