Friday, August 16, 2013

Gelato

We had the privilege of getting to know a wonderful woman, Krista.  We were very saddened that her time here in Germany was coming to an end.  We started with dinner at Big Emma's and I wish I would have taken a picture of the food.  The half burger is about four or more burgers put together and that is just a half!!!  Everything there is HUGE and easy enough to share.  Luckily they have 1/4 and 1/2 portions so you don't have to get the full portions that they serve.  After that I took the kiddos back to my house for some play time and then we met them for gelato at our favorite place in Landstuhl.
 
 
AJ and Gracie getting ready to eat their ice cream!!!

 
Michael and Andre - I love how well all of our kids get along!!!

 
Alex wanted a hug from Michael too - he has enough to go around!!!

 
And good buds, Andre and AJ!!

 
And the last three picture for a little while, I say that because I know we will all get together again in the future!!!  We had such a great time with Krista - she is absolutely hilarious!!!  We miss her, but know it won't be for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment