Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Miesau Pool

On Wednesday July 31st, we had the pleasure of going to pick up one of our friend's daughter who was visiting her grandparents about an hour away from us.  We had planned to go to the pool that afternoon and the weather looked dark and a little cold, but we didn't care, we decided to go any way.  After getting detoured a bunch, gotta love German construction, we made it!!  There were only about a dozen people there, no exaggeration.  More came a little later - all Americans.  I am guessing because it was so overcast most people stayed home or did inside stuff.  This is about the third time we had been there.  I have talked to many people over there and this by far is their favorite outdoor pool!  It is fairly inexpensive and has lots to do.

 
This is the big slide - all three coming down with Fabienne in the lead!

 
They decided to have a splash fight, I am still not sure who won.

 
Fabienne and AJ jumping off the diving boards.  I think it is funny AJ is totally looking at Fabienne while he jumps.  He has been a little timid about the middle diving board.

 
But I was very proud of him, he did go off!!!  Michael has gone off it a few times as well.  Though it seems that Michael has no fear.

 
Hanging out on the side by the diving boards - you can see behind them no body is in the pool.  We really had free reign.

 
This is the whirlpool and the boys LOVE it!!!  I am not a big fan when there are tons of people in it.  Since there were so few people I had to ask for them to put it on and it was okay.  Normally I am blocking for Michael so he doesn't get run over.

 
Oh No!!!  Michael is slipping away, he can't hold on much longer!!!

 
Fabienne chasing after AJ in the whirlpool

 
Their faces are priceless!!!  This is supposed to be the "hot tub" but it is just as cold as the rest of the pools, but there are jets where the kids are shooting straight towards me taking the picture.

 
Michael loves to dance and dances everywhere!  I just love it!!!

 
YES!!!!!!!!!

 
Ready to go down - look behind them in the pools - nobody.  Usually there are lots of people in the pools.

 
Michael's turn to jump of the diving board.  Look at him go!

 
AJ and Fabienne getting ready to do a back flip in the pool.   AJ was doing it off the side of the pool, but I couldn't catch it with my camera.  He did it like five times and I could never get it.  Oops

 
And on their way backwards.  We all had a really great time!!!  After that Michael was really worn out and wanted to go home and Fabienne wanted to go see Despicable Me 2 and of course so did AJ.  So I dropped them off at the movie and Michael and I went home.   They had a great time and we picked up some yummy Milano's pizza for dinner.  It is not quite Papa Murphy's but it is a close second being good and really inexpensive!!  A great end to a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment