Sunday, October 27, 2013

Dinosaur Park

So I am a little out of order.  The next two posts should have been before our weekend in Stuttgart.  Please forgive me, I forgot I put them on my little camera.  But I will soon be caught up so hopefully this won't happen again  ;-)

 
This is one of the fountains in down town Kaiserslautern.  I really do love this one!!!  I know random photo, but I finally took a picture of it.  :-)

The dinosaur park every year does a different theme for Halloween also.  This year was the wild west.


 
The boys in front of the totem pole!

 
The top three place winners for heaviest pumpkins.  As you can see they are HUGE!!  The boys were trying to figure out what they would carve and how they would move them.  They came up with some pretty good ideas!

 
Horse and wagon - couldn't be the wild west without it.

 
Rodeo man - hanging on for 8 seconds!

 
You can see on the left, the teepees and more totems on the right.  They also had a Native American family by the teepees with a campfire.

 
The cactus reminded us of Arizona, were we spent two wonderful years.  Thought these are a lot less prickly.

 
AJ decided to try something new on this swing and become airborne on the outside of it.

 
Peek a boo - I see you!!!

 
Of course Michael had to try it also!!!!

 
Where are Michael's legs?!?!  Oh no we have lost him!!

 
AJ trying to help him find his legs.  :-)  They played for four hours, just the two of them throughout the dinosaur park!!  It is days like these that make my heart glad!!!  It is so nice to see them playing together nicely.  It makes me know they can do it when they are making each other mad at other times.  I truly LOVE being a mom and these moments remind me why!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment