Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Lots been going on

I wanted to apologize for my lack of posts lately.  A lot has been going on.  This month was a busy one for travel and then we put a move in the middle of it.  So we have been in the process of moving, shutting down German utilities, etc.  Getting everything started at the new house and of course the joy of unpacking everything and finding new spots.  We decided to move on post and are liking our new house so far.  I am down to only about three boxes left which is pretty good since we left Wednesday last week for London for four days.  I have had a hard time keeping up with everything, but will get back on this soon!!  I am hoping to get caught up on everything and get back to posting because London was AMAZING!!!  We loved it!!!  So check back soon and I will get going with posts and soon have pictures up of the new house.  And don't you worry, we still have a spare bedroom for all those that want to come and visit us!!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment