Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Santa and Cub-a-napolis

It is that time of year where the Santa's are out and thank goodness we ran into one in the BX.  I always keep my little camera with me just in case.

 
Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Christmas!!!  I look at other people's pictures of their younger ones and I am so thankful I am beyond them being scared of Santa!!!  Though that means it is one step closer to them not wanting to take pictures with him.

 
On Sunday, December 8th, the sad day that Grandma and Grandpa left, AJ had his annual cub-anapolis.  They decided this year to make an airplane.  We had wings for the boys to put their hands through but found out with everything that the race entails, it wouldn't have been very effective.

 
This is AJ in the plane now, they did three heats so each of the boys were able to be the one racing!

 
The den watching the others race.  They did a great job, but the tigers took the trophy this year.  I think it is a tradition that the tigers always win.

 
Then at the end the cub master read a story The Night Before Christmas, but it was all about scouts.  It was really cute!  He did a great job!!!  The boys had a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment