Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Holiday Concert

Yes, the school has to be politically correct and they called it a Holiday Concert and not a Christmas Concert.  There is a new music teacher at the school.  The other music teacher was a really hard act to follow.  This one did pretty good though.  I went to the rehearsal during the day.  She invited the parents to it in case they worked at night.


 
Mrs. Richardson's 2nd grade class getting ready for the performance.

 
My handsome son!

 
They wanted a silly picture - I love this class!!

 
The 2nd graders putting on their part of the show.

 
The music teacher was brave - she had them do a bell song.  It went pretty well, I was impressed.

 
The kindergartners did Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer in sign language.  Michael was so excited about it!!  He showed us almost every night at dinner.  He was really good at it!!

 
Have to love controlled chaos!!  There were a lot of kindergartners up there!!

 
Then they did the grand finale!!  I have to say the concert did drag on a little and the kids were really restless in their seats.  But it is so great to see the kids up there performing!!!  Unfortunately AJ got sick after Karate so we didn't make it to the night performance.  I am just glad I was able to see this one and the boys were able to participate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment