Sunday, January 25, 2015

Ski trip to Feldberg!!!!

The boys and I went to Feldberg last year on a bus for a day.  I really liked the area and the ski school.  It is a great beginner and intermediate ski area.  So this year I booked us an apartment for the four day weekend.  We left Friday January 16th after lunch and headed that direction.  Unfortunately it was really rainy and slow traffic so it took us a while longer to get there.  But that is okay.  This apartment had an elevator to the third floor!!  I know you wonder why that is so exciting?!?  Because normally we have to haul our stuff up three floors and when I pack for the weekend, with food, etc that can be quite a few trips.


One great thing about this apartment complex, there was a playground!  The boys wanted to go out there right away and I said go!!   They needed to get some energy out after a 4 and a half hour car drive.  They love their spinning toys!!!


My monkeys - climbing on everything.  At least these are meant to be climbed on!


AJ is still bigger than Michael so he can hold him up.  :-)


You can see the pretty area behind the boys - it was open and gorgeous!!


AJ having fun with the rope.  I think it was supposed to be in the ground, but somebody else had taken it out of the ground.


Tire swings - oh such fond memories!!!  Michael having a blast!


AJ's turn - it was a little slick since it was wet out.


The boys said I had to ride the twirly toy - so of course on I go.  Michael pushing me around and around and around.  AJ was also, but I couldn't get a clear picture of him.


AJ decided that sitting wasn't fun enough, so he decided to stand.  Luckily the middle part he is on doesn't move at all so he was safe.


After dinner the boys decided it was time to wrestle!!!  Thankfully Daddy was okay with that.  I heard lots of laughter as I was cleaning up in the kitchen!!!!


They both decided it was enough and time to chill.  We played our new dice game and then decided to hit the sack at a decent hour since we were heading to the slopes early tomorrow.  We wanted to make sure we had parking and get into lessons.  Michael still did not want to go skiing at all, but I told him we were all going.  I was keeping my fingers crossed that he might like it when we actually started skiing.

No comments:

Post a Comment