Monday, January 19, 2015

Snowball Fight!!!

On Saturday it really snowed!!!  Sarah and I went running in the morning while it was snowing HUGE flakes!!!  Then when I got home the boys were outside and they wanted to have a snowball fight and of course I said yes!!


So the boys have been enjoying getting on top of the garage so they can ambush me with snow balls!!  Michael getting ready to throw one.  I sometimes ambush them from our second story balcony just to keep them on their toes!!!


I told them before we use all the snow in a snowball fight, if they wanted to make a snowman we had to do that first.  :-)  Michael loving on the snow man!!!


I didn't have the normal stuff for the snowman so we used a redvine for his mouth, a truffle for his pipe, vanilla wafers for his eyes and luckily I had a carrot for the nose.  I think it turned out great!!!  The boys did a wonderful job!!!


AJ said the truffle was too good to leave out there so he decided it would be a yummy treat!!!!  It was from Belgium so it was even better!!!


Michael decided to try and get me, check out how big he likes to make his snow balls!


AJ came in for the hit and then turned and ran.  Not before I got him in the back though!!


No mercy on the kids - it is all out war when I snowball fight!!!  LOL


The boys double teaming me - I was holding my own though!


Michael and I going at it!!


AJ coming to save the day and try and keep me from Michael!!


He was trying to get me while I was down.  AJ had just got me in the face with a snowball.  It was so much fun!!!  We had a great time!!!  After that it was inside for some h

No comments:

Post a Comment