Friday, June 27, 2014

Father's Day 2014

David's Father's Day started out with some cuddling from Michael while watching a movie in the morning.  I was cooking bacon and eggs for breakfast.  The boys decided that I could do it by myself while they hung with Dad, which was fine with me. 


After that we let him open his father's day gift - of course it was Seahawk stuff!  :-)


And since we were going to be gone for his birthday, we were nice and let him open his birthday present also.  He has been wondering what the gifts were since he came back from school!  The boys and I shopped early!


Good stuff!!!  I think he was happy with his gifts!  After that we headed to church and then out to lunch.  We ran into a few of our friends there, so the boys had a good time playing with them while David was able to do some browsing in the electronics which he loves!


David picked what we did all day and he wanted to take the boys to the driving range.  AJ was nice enough to carry my clubs for me!


David showing the boys how it is done!  We rented a couple of clubs for the boys that were their size.  We figured that was the best way since it was their first time holding a golf club.


David helping both boys with their swing.  They both were doing really good, especially for their first time!!!



We were having a hard time getting Michael to stand up straight, but both the boys were able to hit the balls and get it quite aways out there!



David wanted to hit a few of them!  I think if it wasn't such a far walk back to get more balls they all would have wanted to hit more.  The boys LOVED it!  They asked to do it again, which of course made David really, really happy!!!!  I even got in on the action, though I only hit about six balls because the boys were having sooooo much fun!!!  After that the boys headed to their friend's house so I could go home and pack for our trip to the states since we were leaving at 6 am the next morning.  It was a wonderful day and I think everybody had a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment