Friday, January 3, 2014

Park Time!

We enjoyed some lazy days.  On Friday the weather was so nice that the boys decided they wanted to go play soccer with Daddy. So they headed off to the park across the street so they would have more room for them to play.  I had a few things to clean up so I headed down a little after and where did I find them playing soccer?  Not in the huge amounts of green grass - nope.

 
They were playing up on the toys.  They crack me up!!!  Very serious here, David has to get the ball past AJ.

 
Then all giggles as the ball flies.  I have to say it flew a lot since there were so many holes.  I think we spent as much time running after the ball as playing keep away.

 
David - such a goof ball!!  Gotta love him!!!

 
AJ decided he wanted to try and wrestle with Daddy, you can see where that got him.  :-)  LOL  He was all giggles as David tickled him.

 
Michael - so proud of himself climbing up there!!!  I love that my boys are boys and love to climb and wrestle, etc.  Other moms, I am sure, would have a heart attack but I say let them climb.  They know their limits.

 
AJ - he is growing up way too fast.  Such a handsome young man and such a great helper also!!  Both boys are!!  I am very proud of all of my boys!!!  They mean the world to me and I am so blessed to have the three of them in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment