Saturday, January 4, 2014

Roller Skating

So the one thing the boys really, really wanted to do with David was go roller skating.  They just opened one up about a month ago on Vogelweh.  So we saved the best for last, on David's last day here we took the boys roller skating.  AJ had been once before with a friend, but it was Michael's first time.  It had also been awhile for both David and I.

 
But before we could go expend all that energy, we had to fill up with some of David's wonderful biscuits and gravy!!!  Michael had three helpings of it because it was so good!!

 
The boys getting their skates on and are very excited!!

 
David helped Michael around the first few times, but after that he was doing great!!!

 
My boys!!!  All of them so handsome!!!  And all of them standing!!!  Both great things!!!

 
AJ and Mommy - I had to have proof I was there ;-)

 
AJ doing great, jamming out to some good music!

 
The family - having fun wherever we go as long as we are together!!!

 
I thought this was soooo cute, no it was not posed, the boys did it themselves.  They actually did it a few times.  I love brotherly love!!!

 
My boys and their pouty lips!!  They love doing it because they know it makes me smile!!!

 
My sweetheart and me!!!

 
The boys after almost three hours of skating - still smiles on their faces.  The rink is a little small, so for the skaters that aren't real sure on their feet they take people down.  But it was great fun!!  So much fun the boys asked to go again on Sunday.  I told them we would go again, just not that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment