Monday, July 28, 2014

More adventures in San Antonio

During the next few days we were busy bees.
 
 
We did a little shopping and AJ was giving Alex a piggy back ride around the store.

 
Then we went and watched How To Train Your Dragon 2 in style!  I LOVE these seats, they are totally awesome!!!  And it was cheaper than any movie theatre in WA or Germany.

 
Gracie said she was going to hold my hand the whole time, I didn't think she would, but she sure did!!!  :-)

 
Then we had a mom's night out.  We went to painting with a twist and had a blast!!!!  They bought me a sippy cup for wine and off we went to painting!

 
We painted the Texas state flower - it is totally interesting how you can paint the same picture and they all come out differently.  We had such a blast and thank Victor for watching the kids for us!

 
Then we had a big family BBQ and played Just Dance!!  Krista is really good at it, but I think with a little practice I might be able to beat her.  :-)

 
The kids kept telling us it was their turn, so we finally turned over the remotes and let them play.  LOL  It was such a fun time,  I know I have said that a lot, but being back with family is so wonderful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment