Friday, July 25, 2014

Sea World - Day 4 yes again

So on Friday Andre asked Porchea if they could stay home.  All of her kids agreed that they didn't want to leave the house either.  They aren't used to the fast Vandeway pace of traveling and leaving the house everyday. :-)  So Porchea gave me directions and the use of her van because my boys wanted to go to Sea World again!  And of course I was up to it.  We were going to go and do all the rides that my boys were tall enough for.  It was an extremely hot day and we all need to cool down a bit.  We stopped at the Bay of Play just to get wet.  Well Michael was showing me something and AJ was behind me, well I thought he was.  I turned around and he was gone, nowhere to be found.  I panicked and started yelling.  After about  what seemed like forever and I didn't see him and he didn't hear me, Michael and I went on the hunt.  I found him at another part of Bay of Play, but I was so scared while he was gone, he found out just how much.

 
After that little adventure we decided to start with Rio Loco because you get good and wet.  This is the before picture.  After we were all soaked!!!

 
This was another one of the recycled art.

 
After that we went to Michael's favorite ride, the Steel Eel!!  He said he liked it better than Rockin' Roller Coaster at Paris Disneyland.  Both boys liked it so much we went on it six times in a row!!  It was great because there was no line so it didn't take much time at all.  They had a blast!!!

 
After that the boys wanted to go to Aquatica, on our  way we saw Shamu so we decided to stop and take a picture with him.

 
Then of course where did they want to go first, the wave pool.  They love it!!

 
AJ and some underwater camera fun waiting for the next session of waves.

 
Michael showing me his one handed hand stand!!!

 
Here is a better picture of the sting rays they now have there.  You can pay to feed and swim with them if you want to, but we decided not to.  The boys were thoroughly tired out by the time we arrived back to the house.  But not too tired to play with the other kids. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment