Friday, July 25, 2014

Relaxing day

So my boys decided a relaxing day would be wonderful also, so I decided it would be a great time to get some more things unpacked.  Porchea had different ideas, like relaxing.  If you know me if there are things to be done, I am ready to get them done!!

 
So we are in sorting clothes, their packers weren't very good and there were clothes from everybody in the family in one box, not separated at all.  But we made some great progress and got quite a few things organized!

 
While we were doing that the  kids were having a movie day!  They thought it was great!!!!

 
And what else are you going to have for dinner in Texas, but Texas shaped burgers!  They were yummy!!!

 
Then let the game playing begin!!  I turned them onto Phase 10 with a Twist.  Gracie was my good luck charm and helper!!

 
After she was tired of playing with me, Ollie decided he wanted to play with me!!!  Yes I spoiled him as much as Krista does, or more.  Michael really loved playing with him and always wanted to carry him, play with him.  Poor Ollie was on my lap sometimes just to get away from all five children.  LOL.  And on a side note, yes I did win the game!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment