Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Back to Cashmere

On Wednesday we headed back to Cashmere with only two more days before David flies out on Friday early morning.

 
This is one of the lakes on the way home - such a pretty, peaceful looking place.

 
When we arrived back there were new fires going on over near Lake Wenatchee.

 
It was David's birthday on the 17th so we had one of his favorite dinners, my dad's ribs.

 
And of course ice cream cake for dessert!!!  This time it was a blizzard one and it was yummy.  The poor guy had to leave for the airport at 4:15 am the next morning, so I drove him and he was off back to Germany 

 
The boys and myself were very excited about my apple tree.  We didn't realize that there would be so many apples this year.  We thought it would be at least another year.

 
Michael and I in front of the apple tree and it is the only one left on my dad's orchard now.
 
 
Then after that we headed over to the apricot tree and picked some fresh apricots to eat.  So many yummy fresh fruits and vegetables while we were home!  It was AWESOME!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment