Monday, October 8, 2012

Fantastic Weekend

I know you guys are all anxiously awaiting all my wonderful stories and pictures from this weekend.  And I am sorry to say you will have to wait one more day.  I know, I know why you ask?  We had sooooo much fun, we didn't make it home until really late.  So check back tomorrow afternoon and I should have at least the first couple of days posted up with pictures.  I am going to do four different posts for this weekend because I have so many pictures and fun stuff.  We did Legoland on Friday, a pumpkin fest at a castle on Saturday, Volksfest on Sunday and apple picking today.  We put many miles on the van and had a blast!!  Also got onto the Autobahn where there is no speed limit and got my little mini-van up to over 100MPH and legally!!!  It was pretty cool if I do say so myself!!!  Of course we were still getting passed by station wagons when we were going that fast.  The leaves are also changing here and there are some of the most vibrant yellows, reds and oranges I might have ever seen.  It is such beautiful countryside, I love just driving around and it is so peaceful.  I tried to get some pictures while we were on the road today, so hopefully some turned out, if not I see a hike in my future next weekend!!!  I am up for that!!!  We did a ton of walking this weekend that is for sure.  Michael's poor little legs really had to work hard at keeping up, but both boys did great!!!  Well more to come tomorrow.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment