Thursday, October 4, 2012

Four Day Weekend!!!

This will be our first four day weekend we can travel on and we are headed off to Stuttgart.  We have some friends that live there so we are going to stay with them.  We are taking the boys out of school tomorrow and going to Legoland and then Saturday we are going to the 2nd largest Oktoberfest (2nd only to Munich) called Volksfest.  We are very excited about it!!!  Munich is about 6 hours away and you have to book 4-6 months out to get hotels up there, so that will be next year.  Stuttgart is about 2 hours from here and we get to go with good friends!!  We are all very excited to have four days to head out!!  I might not post until we get back, we shall see how the weekend goes.  One Monday we were invited to go to an apple orchard and pick our own apples.  I am sure they won't be as good as my dad's, but it is the closest we can get over here.  Our boxes are finally getting picked up today so I feel like we are actually moved in.  It is nice not to have boxes lying about looking at me saying "unpack me"  ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment