Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Well it has been a quiet couple of days.  On Sunday the boys went to AWANAS and Michael earned his first patch!!  He was so excited and proud and couldn't wait to have me sew it on his vest!!  I am glad they are enjoying it!!!  On Monday I finally got my permanent license plates!!!  My van passed inspection!!  YEAH!!!!  One more thing off the to do list!!  I also get my full rations of fuel too which is good, with the driving to and from Michael's school it is eating up a lot of gas!!!  Next year we will have a lot of extra since I won't have to drive to Landstuhl twice a day which is a 30 min drive even with the autobahn.  :-)  David has been still working long hours, but is feeling like he is actually making at least some progress in the office.  He has also had a lot of compliments on how much better the S1 is now and how they are loving his leadership style!  And that he is actually doing something and his people are too!!  All good stuff.  It will still be another few months of long hours to get it up and running how he mostly wants it, but it is getting there.  He seems a little more relaxed now, or he is just so exhausted he can't care when he gets home.  Not sure which.  I am still volunteering all around.  AJ has two field trips next week that I am going on, I am taking the boys to a pumpkin patch on Thursday since they don't have school and then the week after is a party at each school along with AJ's birthday.  We are going to have a busy weekend also with a bowl-a-thon for AJ's scouting on Saturday, a BBQ with neighbors and then Sunday we want to go to Frankenstein's castle.  So we shall see how it all works out!!  Oh and there is a festival in K-town we want to go to.  Never one to slow down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment