Monday, October 29, 2012

Cold front coming in

Well the snow was just the beginning.  I guess we are supposed to be in for a cold spell, our high today is 37 degrees.  It is a little different from our Arizona weather.  Okay a LOT different.  I have warm jackets, gloves and hats, I think I need to get warmer socks though :-)  Sunday was a busy day, we went to a new church and the boys LOVED it!!!  Michael's comment when I picked him up from children's church was "can we come back?"  So I think we will be going back to that church next Sunday.  Our friend's daughter was also baptized so that was really neat to see.  After that we went out for Korean food with them and had a nice lunch and met a few new people.  Then on to AWANAS where the boys both got new patches!!  I am very proud of them and how well they are memorizing their verses!!  Then straight to a cub scout pack meeting in costume!  It was a good one and many fun things coming up, including the race car derby where they even have a sibling competition so I am getting Michael a kit also so he can make one!!  That is one thing I really like about this pack--it is family friendly and tries to get the whole family, including siblings, involved when they can!  It is really neat!!!  Today was a day of running around and trying to get my computer up and running.  I finally got a new one after my motherboard died the day we left the US.  Good thing I bought the warranty!!!  :-)  Of course, now David's decided to take a turn for the worse, but at least we have everything saved on it!  We are all excited for AJ's birthday, especially him.  He keeps asking me about decorating for his birthday, I guess I don't really need sleep right?  Have to make it special!!  Hope all are staying warm and safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment