Sunday, March 17, 2013

Good Weather

So I am really sorry it has been so long since my last post.  We actually had a week of really, really nice weather!!  The boys and I were out at a park everyday after school and on the weekend.  We were in sweatshirts with no coats and were comfortable.  It was such a wonderful change.  We went 100 days without seeing the sun once and boy was it nice to have the sun shining down on us and get some vitamin D.  

The boys played in this almost seven months ago, I can't believe how much they have grown in that short of time.


The boys wore the same shirt this day, I am not sure if it was on purpose or not, but I think it is really cute!!

The boys playing with some good friends at the park, look no coats at all and short sleeves!!!

Michael is trying to break his arm again - up on the monkey bars, the wing of an airplane at the park


On Saturday when the weather was still nice we went to the duck park again - this time with no snow like our last adventure

The boys were trying to feed the ducks.  I think that because it was so nice that they were fed A LOT this morning.



They tried up here and got a little more success



AJ having fun no matter if the ducks weren't eating much


There were some swans there also, two black and two white.  It was actually really funny because this black one was chasing the other black one away from the food and they are really quick.


Michael digging away, working hard

David brought a football and the boys LOVED playing with him!!!


The boys going down the slide together.  They are too cute!!!  So cute that there was an Asian couple that I think took a couple of pictures of the boys.  Not totally sure, but it sure looked like it.


They love this slide!!  Nice and long!


David getting a work out in - working out the triceps first

Then onto the quads - with both on there it was a pretty good workout for him


Okay so this is my favorite teeter totter!  I know I have said it before but I really love it!!!  David and I rode it, just the two of us, for a long time while the boys were running on the hamster wheel.  As you can see AJ gives it a thumbs up!!


Michael decided that he wanted to make it a little more exciting and stood up!



So this just cracked me up, we were all upstairs doing a little cleaning and the boys were up there "helping" us.  Really they were just having fun.  I was in the closet working on something and I heard AJ yelling for help.  He sat down on the bucket and fell in.  It was too funny!!


Michael thought it was so funny that he wanted to try it.  I just LOVE my boys, they sure do keep me hopping!!!  After this wonderful week of sunshine, we went back to freezing cold and snow.  So bad that it was early release one day and late start the next.  It was crazy how much snow came down.  I think I am really ready for spring, don't get me wrong I do enjoy the snow, but ready for some warmth so I can do some more traveling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment